FREE SHIPPING WITHIN EU 2-5 DAYS DELIVERY
Bread & Boxers started as an extension of the mini bar, a life saver for light travelers, or if you will, room service at its best. Our first collection of underwear favorites, including boxer briefs och panties and socks, were at first only available in hotel rooms. But soon hotel guests came back with inquires on where to buy their new favorite underwear a bit closer to home. Since 2011, an extended collection of everyday basics can be found in selected stores throughout Europe, USA and Asia.
We want simpler, better alternatives for everyday basics. Being serious about the everyday routine, we think getting great underwear should be as simple as picking up the morning bread. We truly believe that the things we wear every day matter more than the things we wear only once in a while.
Bread & Boxers is created with simplicity, comfort and functionality in mind. All our pieces are designed in Sweden and crafted from the best cotton fabrics for a soft touch and a great fit. We aim to be experts on basics and don't do seasonal collections. Instead we put all of our time on developing and improving the products we all need. We avoid trends and don't do bright colors. Our products are unembellished; perfect for those who prefer to leave logos out of their look. We like to keep a low profile and let other do the noise. We create your everyday favorites.
Embracing the simplicity of everyday life our packaging is inspired by the essentials we stock up on in the grocery store. Simple as that.
The things we wear every day matter more than the things we wear only once in a while. That´s why what we do comes with responsibilities.
- We turn against wear-and-toss and believe that everyday wear such as t-shirts and underwear should last through many wash cycles. We believe in mending, fixing, repainting and reusing display material and trade show fixtures.
- We use Organic Cotton in all our t-shirts, tanks and underwear.
- We cold-dye our products. This reduces the water consumption by half and minimizes energy consumption.
- We don´t do four collections a year. Our clothes are always in season which means that we can plan ahead and optimize production to minimize wasteful overproduction.
- We believe in fair working conditions and a secure working environment.
- We and our producers follow European Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- We personally visit our producers during production (at least once a year) to make sure our standards are met.
- We believe in minimizing the amount of material we use for packaging. Our packaging is slim and made from plastic-laminated paper that can be sorted as combustible.
- We only use metal in our display fixtures for long durability. We avoid mixing materials to facilitate recycling. We only use water based coating. The displays are made in Sweden as most of our retailers are located in Europe.
- We prefer sea transport before air and road transport.
- We constantly work to be more responsible with the resources we use for production. This work is never ending.
Through long term partnership with our producers, we can improve production efficiency, minimize mistakes and wastage and increase awareness of environmental issues.
All benefits from good business.
Do you want to know more? Email email@example.com.
Hailed by Vanity Fair as one of the top 5 best-dressed men, Henrik Lundqvist, dynamic goalie for the New York Rangers, embraces Bread & Boxers aesthetic of classic, clean lines and Swedish styling. Lundqvist collaborates with owners Alexander Palmgren and Henrik Lindahl on a seasonal basis to create capsule collections and special editions. He also appear as the face of the brand in visual imagery and on selected packaging for the series of "Lundqvist's Favorites."“The line is beautiful and comfortable - essential, really -which is what attracted me to Bread & Boxers.I wore the products and loved them. It's that simple."Henrik Lundqvist